|390 g flour
||mix on low
||knead on medium about 5 minutes
||punch, divide, fridge
||bake 5–7 minutes at 500°F
|3 T extra-virgin olive oil
|7 g instant/quick-rise yeast (2¼ t or so)
|1¾ t salt
|240 mL water, about 105°F (no hotter than 130°)
- In a stand mixer using dough hook, mix everything but cornmeal on low speed until the dough comes together.
- Increase speed to medium and knead until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to oiled bowl. Cover and rise until doubled; about 90 minutes.
- Punch the dough down.
- Divide the dough.
- Put each ball in an oiled container in the fridge until ready for use.
- Let warm up at least 30 minutes.
- Roll or stretch.
- Place on cornmeal-strewn baking sheet.
- Poke all over with fork.
- Bake 5–7 minutes in bottom of 500°F oven.
Shamelessly stolen from Once Upon a Chef