|2¼ lb ripe peaches, peeled and thinly sliced (about 5 to 8 peaches)
||bake 30 minutes at 350°F
|⅓ c (120 g) honey
|2 T arrowroot starch or cornstarch
|1 t vanilla extract
|1 t ground cinnamon
|1 c old-fashioned oats
|½ c almond meal or almond flour, lightly packed
|⅓ c sliced almonds
|⅓ c packed coconut sugar or brown sugar
|1½ t ground ginger
|generous ⅛ t salt
|5 T (75g) butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a 9×9″ baking dish, mix together the sliced peaches, honey,
arrowroot starch, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Stir the oats, almond meal, sliced almonds, coconut sugar, ginger, salt, and
butter until moistened throughout.
- Dollop spoonfuls of the oat mixture over the filling and use your fingers to
break up the mixture until it is evenly distributed (no need to pack it
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the filling is bubbling around the edges
and the top is lightly golden.
Shamelessly stolen from Cookies and Kate