Roasted Cauliflower with Bacon and Garlic
|1 head cauliflower
||cut into small florets
||roast 20 minutes at 375°F
|6 (or more) cloves garlic
|3 strips bacon
||cut into bite sized pieces
|2 t olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Halve the garlic cloves. Or make them as small as you want.
- On a baking sheet, toss together the cauliflower, garlic slices, bacon and olive oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes until bacon is crisp and cauliflower is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 4 servings (pretty generous ones)
Shamelessly stolen from Jaden's Steamy Kitchen