Gluten Free Pear Bread
|1½ c superfine brown rice flour (plus more for dusting)
||bake 60–70 minutes at 350°F
||cool 5 minutes in pan
||cool until cool
|½ c tapioca (or corn or potato) starch
|1 t baking powder
|1 t kosher or fine sea salt
|2 t ground cinnamon
|2 large eggs
|¾ c sugar
|½ cup grapeseed (or other neutral flavoured) oil
|2 t pure vanilla extract
|2 ripe pears, peeled, cored, grated, and drained
|1 c walnuts, chopped
- Grease and dust a 9″×5″ loaf pan.
- Whisk the 1½ c brown rice flour, the tapioca starch, the baking powder, the salt, and the cinnamon.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir to combine.
- Add the pears and walnuts and pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 60–70 minutes at 350°F or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
Stolen from simply gluten-free