Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
|1½ c old-fashioned rolled oats
||bake 10 minutes at 350°F
|1½ c all purpose flour
|1 t baking soda
|½ t salt
|⅔ c packed brown sugar
|⅔ c butter or margarine, softened
|1 pkg (170 g) sweetened dried cranberries
|⅔ c white or semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs to butter mixture and mix well.
- Add flour mixture to butter in several additions, mixing well after
- Stir in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes about 24 large cookies